Certification gemstones is one of services in the field of gemological expertise, relevant to both legal entities and for individuals.
Why need certification?
Certificate in jewellery stone confirms the compliance of your particular stone to the standards used by our laboratory for his Gemological evaluation.
Mandatory attributes of the certificate of conformity are signed by the chief expert gemologist, and the seal of the organization that issued the certificate. The certificate establishes the fact of compliance of your stone requirements of the standards on which the certification. This certificate of conformity is different from the Gemological expertise, which is a final document that reflects the result of the collective work of experts-gemologists, but may not be tied to our system evaluation.
Who needs a certificate?
In the presence of the certificate of conformity for gremstone interested both seller and buyer.
Seller, ordering a certificate of conformity, obtains the presentation document, which allows to increase the liquidity of the goods, and the buyer purchasing a certified gemstone, receives a detailed personalized information about the subject of the purchase.
The process of gemstone certification consists of
- The conclusion of the contract for the provision of certification services between Gemological laboratory and the customer on the basis of registration documents for legal entities or passport for individuals
- Providing gemstones for examination (in case of availability of data on gemstone, they can also be provided for their confirmation or refutation during the examination)
- The definition of material the gemstones submitted for examination and compliance with the mineral species, variety, mineral substance (Mineralogy or ogranichennom natural education) as well as determining the nature of its origin and possible gentrification
- Weighing, measurement of linear dimensions, the definition of luminescence, the production quality characteristics (colour, clarity and cut quality) obtained as a result of the examination by a panel of experts-gemologists
- The coordination of the results of the preliminary examination with the client
- Photo of gemstone
- The entry of a certificate of compliance in the electronic database of Gemological laboratories
The time required to certify a gemstone, depending on the complexity of the certified object the more unusual gemstone for their physico-chemical properties, the more time it may take certification procedure.